- Dual Active Isomer Formula of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- Ideal 1:1 ratio of cis-9, trans-11 to trans-10, cis-12 isomers
- Ultra Premium Quality
- Max CLATM is a special type of linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid) called conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
- CLA is a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) and a unique isomer or special type of omega-6 (linoleic acid).
- Max CLATM is a specially modified safflower oil that provides the highest levels of the two active CLA isomers, cis-9, trans-11 and trans-10, cis-12 in the ideal 1:1 ratio.
- Supplementation is the only effective way to achieve healthy CLA levels.†
- Max CLATM is most effective when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and regular exercise program.†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Max CLA contains ultra premium conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA is a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) and a unique isomer or special type of omega-6 (linoleic acid) fatty acid and, as the name implies, the double bonds of the linoleic acid are conjugated. Conjugated linoleic acid is naturally found in beef, and dairy product like milk, eggs, butter, yogurt, and many cheeses. Additionally, modern processing methods of meats and dairy have reduced the levels of CLA in these foods and due to low fat diets people eat fewer CLA rich foods. Supplementation is the only effective way to achieve healthy CLA levels and works best when combined with a sensible diet and regular exercise program.
Directions: As a dietary supplement take two softgels three times per day.
Other Ingredients: Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, water.
Manufactured in a cGMP facility that processes milk, egg, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AWAY FROM MOISTURE, SUNLIGHT AND EXCESS HEAT. ALWAYS KEEP TIGHTLY SEALED.