- Made with the Premier Ingredient L-Citrulline (Kyowa Quality®) From Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Supports and Sustains Nitric Oxide Levels†
- Activator of Muscle Protein Synthesis†
- Improves Endurance and Overall Sports Performance†
- Helps Maintain Immune and Antioxidant Health†
- Kyowa Hakko’s L-Citrulline is an ultra-pure amino acid that carries the Kyowa Quality logo, ensuring the ingredient is backed by the company’s commitment to the highest manufacturing standards.
- The ingredient has been self-affirmed Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and manufactured in the U.S.A. using a proprietary fermentation process.
- Delivers clinically supported and full efficacious dose of 6g L-Citrulline per serving.
- L-Citrulline supports and sustains nitric oxide (NO) levels as a modulator of blood flow, an activator of muscle protein synthesis (MPS) mediated through mTOR signaling, and improves endurance and overall sports performance.
- L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body and is a potent precursor to the amino acid L-Arginine which is a precursor for nitric oxide (NO) synthesis.
- Nitric oxide is a potential modulator of blood flow, muscle energy metabolism, and mitochondrial respiration during exercise. Research has shown that L-Citrulline improves nitrogen balance supporting muscle protein synthesis.
- L-Citrulline has been shown in published studies to significantly improve muscle fatigue through ammonia elimination and mental concentration following exercise.
- L-Citrulline provides antioxidant function as well as healthy immune system support.
- Kyowa Hakko’s L-Citrulline is gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
- Ideal for both males and females 18 years of age and older
L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body and functions as a potent precursor to the amino acid L-Arginine in the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is an important modulator of blood flow by expanding blood vessels, plays an important role in muscle energy metabolism, and mitochondrial respiration during exercise supporting enhanced oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscle tissues.
Abundant published scientific studies have shown that L-Citrulline significantly improves nitrogen balance supporting muscle protein synthesis in a variety of sporting events from high intensity to endurance types. L-Citrulline has been shown in published studies to significantly improve muscle fatigue through ammonia elimination and mental concentration following exercise. An additional benefit is that L-Citrulline provides beneficial antioxidant function in dealing with reactive oxidative species or free radicals produced during exercise.
Directions: As a dietary supplement mix one scoop with 8 - 16 oz of cold water 15 – 30 minutes before your workout. It can either be used as a stand-alone drink or added to your favorite pre-workout or protein shake. Stay well hydrated throughout the day while using this product especially in hot and humid temperatures.