- Build Lean Muscle.†
- Increase Strength.†
- Synergistic Blend of Branch-Chained Amino Acids.†
- Recover Faster.†
- Contains a full 1.2 grams of the BCAA L-Leucine, and 600 mg each of the BCAA's L-Isoleucine and L-Valine.Muscles contain approximately 35% Branched-Chain Amino Acids so it is important to keep them fueled with a quality
- BCAA formula when training intensely.†
- Max BCAA includes the vitamins B-6, B-12 and the mineral Zinc to help optimize protein assimilation and recovery.†
- BCAA's are necessary for the maintenance of muscle and may prevent muscle protein breakdown during exercise.†
- BCAA's may increase nitrogen retention minimizing the loss of lean muscle tissue during dieting and intense training.†
- BCAA's may increase the amount stored within the muscle after training, reduce reovery time and aid in repair of muscle tissue.†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
MAX BCAA™ has been formulated to help supplement the body with the amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These specific amino acids comprise what are known as Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s). These amino acids are found in high concentration within muscle tissue (app. 35%). They are needed for the maintenance of muscle and may preserve glycogen stores and help prevent muscle protein breakdown during exercise.
Directions: As a dietary supplement to aid in muscle growth and recuperation, take 4 tableds 30-60 minutes afte your workout with water.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, povidone k30, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
Manufactured in a cGMP facility that processes milk, egg, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AWAY FROM MOISTURE, SUNLIGHT AND EXCESS HEATH. ALWAYS KEEP TIGHTLY SEALED.