- Proprietary Gluta-Tri Triple Fusion™ Technology †
- Accelerates Muscle Repair & Recovery †
- Maintains Healthy Lean Muscle Composition †
- Supports Post-Exertion Immune Function †
- Promotes Intestinal Health †
- Gluta-Matrix delivers three bioactive sources of glutamine †
- Maintains glutamine as the most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle and especially beneficial for muscle repair after physical and metabolic stress †
- Gluta-Tri Triple Fusion™ Technology is an advanced blend of 3 types of glutamine, including:
Free Form L-Glutamine - easily crosses the gut to reach the blood stream †
Glutamine Peptides – An acid stable form of glutamine delivered in rapidly peptide form †
Acetyl-L-Glutamine – A unique form of glutamine containing acetyl groups useful for replenishing brain neurotransmitters after a hard workout †
- Glutamine is often depleted due to over training, stress and poor diet †
- Research indicates athletes may not produce enough glutamine to replenish critical levels following training making Gluta-Matrix ideal †
- Glutamine supports immune function especially post-exercise †
- Gluta-Tri Triple Fusion™ will help repair trained muscles and support the natural production of human growth hormone (GH) †
- Gluta-Matrix can support muscle recovery and muscle gains when used in conjunction with proper nutrition and exercise †
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gluta Matrix, a glutamine supplement that contains three different sources of glutamine in one easy to use, great tasting powder! The Research & Development Team at MM has specialized in high quality glutamine supplements for over a decade, and Gluta Matrix takes it to the next level with multi-source Gluta-Tri Triple Fusion technology, an advanced proprietary blend consisting of 3 unique forms of glutamine delivery, including L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides, and N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine (NAG).
Directions: As a dietary supplement mix one heaping school (approximately 22 g) with eight (8) ounces of cold water or added to your favorite protein shake. Consume in divided doses, between meals. For post-workout recover, consume not more than 30 minutes after your workout.
Other Ingredients: NONE.
Contains: Wheat (hydrolyzed gluten). Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans.
WARNING STATEMENT: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions or taking prescribed medications. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health are professional immediately if you experience unexpected side effects. Improper use of this product my be hazardous to a person’s health. Drink at least 2 liters of water daily when using this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AWAY FROM MOISTURE, SUNLIGHT AND EXCESS HEAT. ALWAYS KEEP TIGHTLY SEALED.