- Nutrient dense high calorie, high protein, and high carbohydrate weight gainer.
- Over 1250 calories per serving.
- 50 grams protein per serving.
- Over 240 grams carbohydrates per serving. Over 11 grams of BCAAs per serving.
- Over 7 grams of glutamine per serving.
- Good source of calcium.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Highest quality ingredients.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. No trans fats.
- Delicious and satisfying flavors!
- Moore DR, Soeters PB. The biological value of protein. Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2015;82:39-51.
- Phillips SM, Hartman JW, Wilkinson SB. Dietary protein to support anabolism with resistance exercise in young men. J Am Coll Nutr. 2005 Apr;24(2):134S-139S.
- Reidy PT, Rasmussen BB. Role of ingested amino acids and protein in the promotion of resistance exercise-induced muscle protein anabolism. J Nutr.2016 Feb;146(2):155-83.
- Pasiakos SM, McLellan TM, Lieberman HR. The effects of protein supplements on muscle mass, strength, and aerobic and anaerobic power in health adults: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2015 Jan;45(1):111-31.
- McLellan TM, Pasiakos SM, Lieberman HR. Effects of protein in combination with carbohydrate supplements on acute or repeat endurance exercise performance: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2014 Apr;44(4):535-50.
- Van Loon LJ. Role of dietary protein in post-exercise muscle reconditioning.Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2013;75:73-83.
- Reidy PT, Walder DK, Dickinson JM, et al. Protein blend ingestions following resistance exercise promotes human muscle protein synthesis. J Nutr. 2013 Apr;143(4):410-6
- Moore DR, Churchward-Venne TA, Witard O, et al. Protein ingestion to stimulate myofibrillar protein synthesis requires greater relative protein intakes in healthy older versus younger men. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2015 Jan;70(1):57-62.
- Witard OC, Jackman SR, Breen L, et al. Myofibrillar muscle protein synthesis rates subsequent to a meal in response to increasing doses of whey protein at rest and after resistance exercise. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014 Jan;99(1):86-95.
- Ziegenfuss TN, Landis J. Protein. In: Antonio J, Kalman D, Stout JR, Greenwood M, Willoughby DS, Haff, GG, eds. Essentials of Sports Nutrition and Supplements. Totowa, NJ: Humana Press, a part of Spring Science+Business Media, LLC, 2008:251-266.
- Howarth KR, Moreau NA, Phillips SM, Gibala MJ. Coingestion of protein with carbohydrate during recovery from endurance exercise stimulates skeletal muscle protein synthesis in humans. J Appl Physiol. 2009;106:1394-402.
- Hulmi JJ, Lockwood CM, Stout JR. Effects of protein/essential amino acids and resistance training on skeletal muscle hypertrophy: A case for whey protein.Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010;7:51,
- Kreider RB, Campbell B. Protein for exercise and recovery. Phys Sportsmed.2009;37:13-21.
- Moore DR, Atherton PJ, Rennie MJ, Tarnopolsky MA, Phillips SM. Resistance exercise enhances nTOR and MAPK signaling in human muscle over that seen at rest after bolus protein ingestion. Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2011;201:365-72.
- Hayes A, Cribb PJ. Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008;11:40-4.
- Ivy, JL, Goforth, Jr. HW, Damon BM, et al. Early postexercise muscle glycogen recovery is enhanced with a carbohydrate-protein supplement. J Appl Physiol 2002;93:1337-44.
- 10.Zawadzki KM, Yaspelkis BB 3d, Ivy JL. Carbohydrate-protein complex increases the rate of muscle glycogen storage after exercise. J Appl Physiol 1992;72:1854-59.
- 11.Hulmi JJ, Tannerstedt J, Selanne H, et al. Resistance exercise with whey protein ingestion affects mTOR signaling pathway and myostatin in men. J Appl Physiol. 2009;106:1720-9.
- 12.Cribb PJ, Hayes A. Effects of supplement timing and resistance exercise on skeletal muscle hypertrophy. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2006; 38:1918-2
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Multi-Phase Hyper Growth System
BIG MAX™ is a professional strength anabolic weight gainer for individuals requiring a nutrient dense, high calorie, highprotein and high carbohydrate formula to maximize lean muscle mass gains and for hard gainers to complement a seriousweight training program. BIG MAX’s Multi-Phase Hyper Growth System is designed to promote muscle strength, mass andpower.
BIG MAX is a pure and clean gainer providing over 1250 calories per serving. BIG MAX is packed with 50 grams ofmulti-source proteins derived from the highest quality whey protein concentrate and whole milk solids to optimize positivenitrogen balance and promote lean muscle mass gains. Additionally, BIG MAX is rich in naturally occurring BCAAs andglutamine having powerful anabolic effects on protein synthesis, decreasing the rate of protein breakdown, and promotingrecovery. BIG MAX is made with all natural ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Simply put, BIGMAX was developed to exceed your expectations as the best gainer available in the marketplace.
BIG MAX delivers everything you will need as a gainer. BIG MAX is packed with 50 grams of multi-fractional proteinsderived from both whey protein concentrates (WPC) and whole milk solids (WMS) per serving. Our unique blend deliverslong, medium and short chain amino acids. These protein sources are also rich in the naturally occurring branched-chainamino acids (BCAAs) including leucine, isoleucine and valine. BIG MAX provides over 11 grams of naturally occurringBCAAs. The BCAAs, especially leucine, have powerful anabolic effects on protein metabolism by increasing the rate ofprotein synthesis, decreasing the rate of protein degradation, and promoting recovery. The anabolic effects of both wheyprotein and the BCAAs, in addition to exercise, involves the phosphorylation of the mammalian target of rapamycin(mTOR). Muscle mTOR are muscle enzyme activators of protein synthesis and supported by the branched-chain aminoacids (BCAAs). The dramatic effect of supplying the BCAAs mediated through signaling pathways controlling proteinsynthesis involving phosphorylation of the target enzymes mTOR and the sequential stimulation of p70 ribosomal S6kinase (p70 S6K) through enhanced translation of specific mRNAs. The mTOR pathway in muscle is upregulated duringthe hypertrophy (increase in muscle size) phase.
Directions: Gradually add 6 scoops (334 g) in 16 – 32 oz. cold water, or non-fat or low-fat milk in a large (32 oz.) shaker cup or blender with continuous mixing for 45-60 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency. Use up to 2 – 3 times per day: Mid-Morning, Pre-Workout (1 to 1.5 hours before training), and immediately following training as an excellent concentrated high protein/high carbohydrate gainer.
Ingredients (Chocolate Cake): Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Solids, Evaporated Cane Juice, Dutch Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo), Natural Sweet Cream Flavor, Sodium Chloride (Salt).
Ingredients (Vanilla Ice Cream): Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo), Sodium Chloride (Salt).
Contains: Milk and Soy (Lecithin is used in the Whole Milk Solids, Evaporated Cane Juice, instantizing process).Manufactured in a cGMP facility that processes milk, egg, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans.
WARNING STATEMENT: Consult a physician before starting any diet and exercise program and before using this product. Consult a physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, have a known medical condition or suspected medical condition(s), and taking prescription or OTC medications. Do not use this product for weight reduction.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AWAY FROM MOISTURE, SUNLIGHT AND EXCESS HEAT. ALWAYS KEEP TIGHTLY SEALED.