- Build Lean Muscle.†
- Increase Strength.†
- Synergistic Blend of Branch-Chained Amino Acids.†
- Recover Faster.†
- Contains a full 1.2 grams of the BCAA L-Leucine, and 600 mg each of the BCAA's L-Isoleucine and L-Valine.Muscles contain approximately 35% Branched-Chain Amino Acids so it is important to keep them fueled with a quality
- BCAA formula when training intensely.†
- Max BCAA includes the vitamins B-6, B-12 and the mineral Zinc to help optimize protein assimilation and recovery.†
- BCAA's are necessary for the maintenance of muscle and may prevent muscle protein breakdown during exercise.†
- BCAA's may increase nitrogen retention minimizing the loss of lean muscle tissue during dieting and intense training.†
- BCAA's may increase the amount stored within the muscle after training, reduce reovery time and aid in repair of muscle tissue.†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Max BCAA has been formulated to help supplement the body with the amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. These specific amino acids comprise what are known as Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s). These amino acids are found in high concentration within muscle tissue (app. 35%). They are needed for the maintenance of muscle and may preserve glycogen stores and help prevent muscle protein breakdown during exercise.
Directions: As a dietary supplement to aid in muscle growth and recuperation, take 4 tableds 30-60 minutes afte your workout with water.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, povidone k30, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
Manufactured in a cGMP facility that processes milk, egg, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AWAY FROM MOISTURE, SUNLIGHT AND EXCESS HEATH. ALWAYS KEEP TIGHTLY SEALED.